What you will do
You will be introduced into our business and product portfolio and your daily tasks will include:
- Gaining new SAP-related and Open Source technologies skills while working on development projects
- Programming according to specification, design papers with chance to create your own software design
- Maintaining and extending our software portfolio
- Supporting your team and participating in knowledge sharing
Your tasks will vary based on your skills, experience and competencies.
Who you are
You are innovative, creative and resourceful, with passion for working on custom build software solutions and its features. You are keen to learn more about SAP, Big Data management, test automation and data analytics as well as get in touch with new technologies such as Hadoop, HIVE, in memory databases etc.
- You are motivated and willing to learn and work as a part of a young team
- You are a student of a technical/IT- oriented university and you are in the last two years of studying or just about to graduate
- You know at least one programming language, such as Python, Delphi, Java/J2EE, C/C++, C# or Visual Basic on a good level
- You know the basics of SQL and database systems
- You speak and write in English on an intermediate level
. Connected by Data, Driven by People.
Datavard is an innovative provider of smart software solutions and consulting for SAP data management, S/4HANA transformation, data warehouse modernization, re-organizational transformation (SLO), decommissioning of legacy systems/data, integration of SAP data into big data and data lakes and comprehensive managed services for all areas. International companies such as Allianz, BASF and Nestlé choose Datavard as their reliable partner. Datavard is headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany and has offices in EMEA, USA and Asia. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.